Personal Assistant (2)
Empower Network, LLC is a company founded on the mentality of going fast and breaking things. Our employees are expected to thrive in an environment without a safety net, one that is demanding, unconventional and goes at a break-neck creative speed. We only hire people who consistently go above and beyond the expected and who do not hesitate to work outside of their ‘job description’.
We’re a passionate team of unconventional thinkers and doers who have big ideas and the guts to try and accomplish them. We are big on culture. Our business thrives on speed and forward thinking. And we welcome anyone who thinks they’re badass enough to apply to join our team. Oh, and we cuss a lot, our dress codes prohibits suits and ties, and we don’t “think outside the box”… because we threw the box out a long time ago
We are currently looking to hire an Personal Assistant for our President and CEO. This role is highly sensitive and involves the ability to handle many tasks all at once, change direction quickly, and to respond immediately with as much information as possible.
The person in this role must be positive, passionate and willing to learn. They must be able to be a gatekeeper, concierge. As well as, thick-skinned, calm in the face of chaos, and able to learn new things quickly. You will run errands both personal and business and need to have reliable transportation.
- Possess a passport and be able to travel anywhere in the world at a moments notice.
- 3 Years minimum administrative, personal or executive assistant experience (C-Level executives preferred)
- Must possess superior organizational and administrative skills and the ability to multitask and maintain strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent phone manners, solid written and verbal communication skills and be customer service oriented
- Extremely strong Computer Skills: Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and/or iWork for Mac
- Type at least 75 wpm (no exceptions)
- Willingness to learn, take direction well and be a team player
- Pay based on experience $12 – 14 per hour.